Crypto Currency Air Drops: A New Marketing Strategy
What are Crypto Currency air drops? From all the research I have done over the past couple of days, Crypto Currency air drops are done to attract users to sign-up for a new project that is launching. These companies run an air drop campaign and give it’s new members a percentage of their holdings for free!
This marketing strategy is a very common practice among new ICO launches. But in the last year a few companies that are launching new Blockchains, have been employing this marketing strategy. The difference between a Blockchain launch and an ICO launch, is that ICO’s usaully require an investment to get involved. Blockhain launches like 99 airdrops.com and WorldEX are giving away crypto in the form of free tokens. All you have to do is Follow them on twitter and Telegram,share. That’s it, you get a chance for some free crypto.
The Catch Is You Must Have
As with all things, free is not always free. Below is a list of things that you need to make sure of in order to get involved and have a chance to grab some free crypto:
- You usually need to make sure that you have the right crypto wallet. Do some research and make sure that your wallet is compatible with their program, so that you can receive payment should you get lucky and win anything from the airdrop.
- You may be required to be already holding a certain amount of that particular crypto currency in order to receive your winnings from the airdrop.
- You may have to follow them on Twitter, Like them on Facebook and or share their links with your friends and followers.
- You want to make sure that you are following their guide lines and keeping up dated on their campaigns progress.
The Con’s and The Scam’s
When thinking about getting involved you need to keep some things in mind:
- If your required to interact with them via social media, then you are actually revealing yourself to the world potentially. Some of your anonymity is then sacrificed.
- Keep in mind that you should never have to provide your private key nor should you have send a small payment in order to get your winnings from the air drop.
- Hackers do set-up social accounts that mimic legitimate air drop campaign’s, so research…research… research!
I don’t know if this helps, but it’s what I was able to find concerning Crypto Currency Air Drops. I was curious since I have been seeing ads for 99airdrops.com and WorldEx lately, So researched it and now I understand a little more.
As always until next post have a great and prosperous adventure. Don’t Forget To sign-up for my news updates…Over in the side bar and get your free E-book.