I Am A Lurker And That’s Not Good For Business
Affiliate Funnel Webinar. The topic was about the importance of building your relationships on-line, especially in this particular community of marketers.
For me personally, I find it challenging because I tend to get lost sending out e-mails, surfing ads or creating ads.
I usually keep my skype on in the background….but I will be honest, I am also a freak for efficiency, so on top of getting lost in the surfing and such, a part of me can’t help but think of the time I will spend trying to type out conversations that is lost along with the advertising credits.
Marci Jones-Fritz made some really valid points during her webinar:
- Until You Brand Your Self and Business, you need to be making connections with other like minded persons in this community so you can build trust.
- Building relationships in this community can lead to you finding the help you need when you need it much quicker.
- When you are building your E-mail List, do not stop at just getting them to subscribe, reach out to them let them know you are there for them, offer to help them as much as you can. Send them E-mails on the regular, what ever that maybe every week, daily, bi-weekly etc..That way they
- Expect your E-mails
- You are keeping your relationship active with them by doing so.
- Actively communicating with others will build trust in you as a person, because you are allowing folks to get to know you.
Do you lurk? Cause I do but that does not mean that I do not pay attention to the conversations, it just means that I need to break a bad habit and learn to communicate with folks on-line more.
It’s weird…I think any ways, that I have so much of a problem with talking to folks in the chats on-line or making sure that I am sending e-mails to my list to keep them active and build my relationships with them.
If I were to meet each and everyone of you off line in a factory or a construction site, the truck stop etc… I would be talking your head off before long…LOL
So befor I end this post today I would like to let yas all know that My skype is : patricksimpson652
My facebook is : patrick.simpson.355
And My Twitter is @ziggy2get69
So if you too are a lurker and want to break the habit with me….let’s connect and I will try my best to pretend that we are on the production line!!
Original source: http://hungryforhits.com/myprofile.php?uid=9231&postid=316